Evolution

Evolution

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sins of a Solar Empire

Well this isn't really a review.....but i really wont to tell you about Sins of a Solar Empire or just sins. Sins is an award winning R.T.S. which is set in a futuristic space enviroment. Anyway when or most likely "if" you get the game you will notice that there is no campaign. This is because doing a skirmish game can feel like doing a campaign. No seriousely thats how big these games can be. There is just so much you can do in the game, the whole game is so well structured with a research tree which is seems as if some thought went into it for once. In the research screen you will have 4 places to go really: military, civilian, artifacts and a fleet managment system which is were you upgrade your pop cap for military vessels. Oh shit I'm sorry I just went on about something very boring about every R.T.S. but I'm not kidding when I say it's awsome.
The game graphics are very good, excellent for how much detail you need for such an alternating game in.........space.

Constantly when I play R.T.S.s I get annoyed at the combat system where there's nothing like a quick hotkey system to make it simpler and faster well In Sins I use the keyboard because it speeds up everything because the game developers decided to think like the average gamer not the freak that lives in a basement and has a pet sock for company.......... if anything i would have a pet ferret. anyway what I'm saying is that the hotkey system is perfect.
So far for Sins is there have been 2 "micro" expansions that have been released for it. these two are entrenchment and diplomacy. and hopefully I will be getting these soon and will do a quick review on them soon. Anyway out of all the games I have played I, myself, me reccomend you get this game. Even if you have a crappy dell computer you can play this game still.

cheers, have a good easter and check out Sins of a Solar empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment